Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Salamon Dialogue Autofit size 9 boots only been used 3 times letting it go for $100.00

email me at djkris @ eclecticgroove.com

[/IMG]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a dukes 154 snowboard for grabs. I can sell the boots and the board together for 150 CDN. I will post pics later

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No bindings...im using it for my new board. Bindings are pretty cheap rite now to buy brand new.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The boots and the board is still up for grabs...

The board is freestyle/freeride but when i was using this board i was using it as more as a freeride.

Im not sure about the boots if its wide or not. I can say 50/50 I only used this boots and board last year and used it 4 times, since i have a new board and boots rite now I have no more used for this one. This is a great deal consider that boots and board are expensive rite now. This boots is really comfortable.

I dont go to this site a lot if u have any question u can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THis is a firm price no low balling please. This deal is already a steal considering that this board and boots are only been used 3 times last season. I bought this boots for $200 and $300 for the board thats at least $500 bucks of snowboarding gear for a good price of $150 thats just nuts to low ball a good snowboarding gear. ;) ;) ;)

·
The Wheel Guy
Solara and Camry
112 Posts
So this is for $150 CDN Correct??

If so:
Do you know the size of the snow board???
How much would it be shipped to 91724??

Thanks
Kenny

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YES its $150 CDN. Snowboard size 154 cm boot size 9

U have to email me ur whole address so I could find out how much the shipping would be.

[email protected]

·
The Wheel Guy
Solara and Camry
112 Posts
Also i forgot to ask in my emai.

Whats the boards condition. Are their any chips....
Large scratch marks and also how long has it been used.

Let me know
Thanks

Kenny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts