Toyota Nation Forum banner

FS: Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley 5SFE

1835 Views 13 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  gold94corolla
Seller Name: Chris
Payment Method: PayPal (no gifts)

UR Underdrive Crank Pulley for the 5SFE engine (made for an MR2 but will fit any 5SFE). In good condition. A little dirty on the backside, but nothing that can't be polished out and cleaned up.

Used on a Gen 4 Camry with no problems, and will probably work on other Toyota engines like 1MZFE and 3VZFE.

Asking $100 or best offer with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the continental United States or Canada.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Need a shorter one. It was only like $7.

· Registered
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know the part number anymore. All you have to do is install the pulley, take some string and measure the length and then go to a parts store and get a belt that size. That's how I did it and it worked fine for years.

· Registered
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP still for sale

· Registered
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's lighter (by a LOT) and a bit smaller. I would say it is comparable to removing your balance shafts. Less rotating mass = less parasitic drain = more power! Car definitely revved quicker and seemed peppier with the pulley on compared to stock. It is a 15% underdrive pulley.

When I say it's lighter, it's a solid 4-5 pounds lighter.

· Registered
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not too hard. Remove the power steering and accessory belts, then remove the crank pulley bolt. You'll probably need a crank pulley puller to get the crank pulley off.

Then just slide this sexy pulley on, thread in the bolt, torque to spec and it's in.

Then you'll need to reinstall the power steering belt. The accessory belt is the one that needs to be measured. If I remember correctly, it was a 55 inch belt, but I could be completely wrong.

· Registered
99 Camry Le "Goldie"
1,831 Posts
any pics of it on the car? im interested but I'm trying to picture what pulley it is. im trying to find what pulley it replaces in parts diagrams so I know what I'm getting into, I was worried id have to mess with the timing belt

· Registered
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't have any pics of it on the car.

It's the crankshaft pulley, very bottom pulley right above the oil pan. Also called harmonic balancer.

You don't have to mess with timing or anything else, just follow the simple instructions I provided.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.