Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, unfortunately I am no longer going to be in the market to upgrade and restore my Camry. May it rest in car heaven. The leftover parts I have are as follows.

-https://www.powerstop.com/product/power-stop-z23-kit/#y=1992&mk=TOYOTA&mo=CAMRY&ss=V6%20Sedan

I have these in the original packaging and am asking for 200, but open to offers. This is the link on Amazon for comparison.

I also have stainless steel braided brake lines by Stoptech for front and back and am asking for 60 on them, which is a steal, because front and back usually go for 50 to 60 each. I paid more myself for em.

I also have the brake proportioning valve for a 4 wheel disc, non ABS Gen 2 camry. Asking 20 bucks.

I also have a powered right side view mirror with hardware in the color 176 I believe, with some slight markings, but in overall good shape, with all wiring and motor included. Asking for 30 bucks.

I also have an EGR Valve for an Automatic Transmission 1992-96* (I believe) Camry. Brand new in wrap, and asking for 30 for that as well.

I think that's about it, I will update this with photos, but I wanted to post this thread while I remembered to do so. Feel free to PM me any questions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I glanced at your post and was wondering if you still had the car? I'm looking to buy the brake tubes that run to the back to the rear brakes. Mine's rotted out on my wagon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts