Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru Impreza WRX
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS:SOLD Wheels, tires, programmable TPMS, lug nuts

SOLD: I have a set of 4 Toyota Camry wheels and tires. The car was totaled early this summer in a relatively minor fender bender, but the wheels and tires were undamaged. Everything you see here is $450. I am willing to ship at buyer's expense.

* Wheels are factory 17" wheels from a 2008 Toyota Camry SE. They fit other Camrys of the same vintage (2007-2015) and will probably still work on newer ones. They were used on a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Their condition is decent, with a bit of curbing and brake dust.
* If you want to fit them on another vehicle, here's all the specs: 17" diameter, 7" width, 5x114mm bolt pattern, 60.1mm center bore, ET45 offset.
* The tires are Kumho Ecsta PS31 215/55ZR-17 summer-only tires with about 500 miles on them. They were $91.25 apiece from Tire Rack: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?message=singleSize&tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Ecsta+PS31&width=215/&ratio=55&diameter=17&partnum=155WR7PS31
* There are 4 brand new Schrader EZ-Sensor 33500 TPMS sensors on these wheels. I can program them for you and clone your existing sensors so that your TPMS sensors continue to work with these if you're local. These were $42.50 each from Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00TPVZNUW/
* There's a full set of factory lug nuts included too.

Click the pictures for bigger versions. Click them again for full-screen or download them for even larger.

·
Registered
Subaru Impreza WRX
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad you're too far away. Can you quote me shipping to 77493?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's been awhile since I shipped wheels and tires at all, but throwing some numbers for 30x30x8 55lb packages from me to you comes up at $360 on UPS Ground and $330 on Fedex Ground. That seems absurdly high, and doesn't even include any costs for the cardboard and tape. Does anyone know any tricks for shipping tires that I don't know? That weight already assumes that I deflate the tires before shipping.
-Neil

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Man if you were just closer. I live in Texas, and actually only want the wheels and lug nuts for my 2000 Camry. I don't need the tires. Would you consider just shipping the wheels without TPMS?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Haha, alright. Well, glad I could help remind you! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.