Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My funniest MR-2 experience was,one day at work.I was parking my car at the front of the store when i get down from it i sat down in a little hill by the store with my other friends that work with me and this old woman like 89 years old parks her like 79 EL DORADO CADILAC by my car like nearly missing the MR2 like for about 1 inch so my friends tell me - Man you better move your car so i run start the engine and move it like behind the hill whe are sitting and when the woman goes she hits the car that was in her side.My friends tell me SEE!!!! if you havent move your car and we all laugh but when i turn to look at my car a Stupid kid is jumping on my front hood:ugh3: .

LOL:lol: is funny now but back then i was mad LOL

so what has been your funniest expirience with your 2 THX!!:lol:

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think my best experience to date comes from an HPDE I was at.

I managed a pass on a late 80s Porche Carerra (made me chase him until he was flagged to let me by!) and then met the driver afterwards. It was fun to watch his expression when I explained that no, it's not the turbo MR2 it's the one with the economy engine ...

·
BahaMR2
1992 JDM MR2
225 Posts
my funniest experience would have to be when i was pulling into a parking space at a local bar. and this drunk skater dude tourist jumps in the front of my car freaking out screaming " DUDE IS THAT SHIT A FERARRI IN THE BAHAMAS!....oh dude wait a second ITS AN INFOUMOUS - TOY-OWE-DA MR2 ! "

the way the guy sed it i just couldnt come to.

·
jdm 2nd gen ftw!
mr2 turbo
265 Posts
lol the mechanic looked dumbfounded i was like....wow why did i come here....
o ya btw i have also had a muscle car loveing old dude said a joke about front wheel drive by me..lol i said ya i dont like front wheel drive thats why i got a mid engine rear wheel drive car thats what mr stands for.... i love muscle heads they think there billion pound cars are so dominant i want to see one go around a tight corner

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another funny experience was when i got out of the local car wash(at full boost) my used up rear tires where wet and my car did a 180 turn and all the guys at the car wash where cheering for me :lol: LOL.That was cool but i just wanted to get out fast cuz they charged me 30 dollars to clean my car :confused: .

·
Registered
JDM 93 Toyota Mr-2
281 Posts
I would have to say mines is scaring the shit out off people with my bov! i was cruising downtown nassau and alot of people was on the bus stop i went into boost and blow off near them everybody that was there ran for cover while i was just killing myself with laughter:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^ ROFL:giggle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.