Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i think it's kinda my fault maybe.. i turned off the car while my mp3 player was hooked up.. dunno and now radio, clock and lighter will not work..

Which fuse do I look for and where is it located? What could be wrong?

Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I checked the kickback, there is a 20amp fuse, but it doesn't look blown out. Also, the light is working, so I don't think it's the dome fuse at fault. What other fuse should I look at, again, no labels anywhere (under the hood nor kickback panel.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Lucky for you I happen to be hacking up my system this weekend. The only 20amp fuse should be there is the one for wiper. For your symtom (radio, clock, lighter and possible mirror), I bet my money on the 15 amp radio fuse.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a similar problem in my 1996 camry le. I am trying to install an aftermarket radio which i got on eBay. I got all the diagrams amd connected everything with butt-splice crimps instead of a wire harness. I tried to turn on the radio but had no power. I also noticed the clock and the dome light power were out. However, the cigarette lighter is still working fine. I even undid the wires and wired it again and the same problem occurred. Any suggestions? I thought it might be the fuse, but the cigarette lighter is on the same fuse? Please help if you know anything on the subject.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.