Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i think it's kinda my fault maybe.. i turned off the car while my mp3 player was hooked up.. dunno and now radio, clock and lighter will not work..

Which fuse do I look for and where is it located? What could be wrong?

Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not the 15, it should be a 20amp labeled DOME. check the underside of the top of the fuse box, it should have labels. If not that, then check behind the change tray by the drivers left leg.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I checked the kickback, there is a 20amp fuse, but it doesn't look blown out. Also, the light is working, so I don't think it's the dome fuse at fault. What other fuse should I look at, again, no labels anywhere (under the hood nor kickback panel.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Lucky for you I happen to be hacking up my system this weekend. The only 20amp fuse should be there is the one for wiper. For your symtom (radio, clock, lighter and possible mirror), I bet my money on the 15 amp radio fuse.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a similar problem in my 1996 camry le. I am trying to install an aftermarket radio which i got on eBay. I got all the diagrams amd connected everything with butt-splice crimps instead of a wire harness. I tried to turn on the radio but had no power. I also noticed the clock and the dome light power were out. However, the cigarette lighter is still working fine. I even undid the wires and wired it again and the same problem occurred. Any suggestions? I thought it might be the fuse, but the cigarette lighter is on the same fuse? Please help if you know anything on the subject.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, my 99 Tarago's digital clock and cigarette lighter are not working-what fuse do I need to change and where is it-much appreciated.
Also the dash illumination is nil on the left side-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts