Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The headlight warning buzzer on my '96 T100 is not working. Best I can tell I need to check and or replace the relay integration module.
The only problem is I cannot get the fuse box out. I removed the bottom screw and released the clip on top. It is loose but still won't come out.
I do not want to break the fuse box.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,856 Posts

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,856 Posts
From my previous investigations fer this buzzer, look at pin 11 (pin 12 is closest to the driver's door) on the Intergration Relay. Is it occupied with a wire.? If so, what is the color of the wire? I'm guessing that is the wire that activates the buzzer fer the lights when it is receiving 12VDC and the door switch is closed (door opened). Test that wire and see if it has any voltage on it with the lights on. ;)

I'm guessing that the SR5 trim has to be able to switch/plug in that wire into the tail light harness some how without any particular effort compared to the other trims. It would be similar to plugging in the wire harness fer the in dash clock fer the base model. It's just hunting down that wire/plug and finding out where it has to plug into. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wiring?

Thanks BaZipPow.
The integration relay on my '96 plugs directly into the back of the fuse box. There is no way to see color of the wire connected to it.
The shop manual gives clear instructions for testing the relay integration module once it is removed, but I cannot remove the fuse box to access the module.
Any ideas on fuse box removal?

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,856 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.