·
Registered
8,415 Posts
No, no chrome mirrors. lol

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
Mine have diff LEDs in em lol. Soon will add some though for new project.

Got oem navi and ultimate aftermarket one..... iPad lol. 10 inch screen bitchez.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
I just want iPad, who wants to buy it for me? :D

·
Bulletime
2,206 Posts
I just want iPad, who wants to buy it for me? :D
lol get the 11" Macbook Air. The iPad is so useless without Flash support. I watch so much streaming stuff like hulu, NFL, pron etc :lol:

You know the iPad 2 coming out next year will have USB, Flash and all that MAGICAL stuff that will make iPad 1 owners buy them immediately :lol:

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
Meh if I need flash I can remote in to my dads big computer. I needed something to replace my laptop n be lighter/easier to take to school. This fits the bill perfectly. Been using it to get on here past few days. Love it. 652 otd.

·
Bulletime
2,206 Posts
Meh if I need flash I can remote in to my dads big computer. I needed something to replace my laptop n be lighter/easier to take to school. This fits the bill perfectly. Been using it to get on here past few days. Love it. 652 otd.
No way a touch screen can replace a keyboard... I'll get an Ipad 2 at some point but it's only going to be for videos and browsing forums. Serious typing or work is out of the question.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
U can get a full wireless keyboard for it. I will in a few days but for now I love the on screen. It's fast n comfy.

·
Registered
Toyota Camry SE 2007
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
Ok so i dont know how to retrofit my headlights but i want the halos and it blacked out bad. How much do you think the labor would be if i had the parts?

201 - 213 of 213 Posts