Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere I can find scanned pics (actual size) of a '93 Cam gauge cluster or can anyone help me out? I wanna make my own gauge faces since it's proven impossible for me to get gauge faces. Given that I live in Belize, don't have a personal credit card, and can't sign up for paypal since they won't accept my mom's card. I would do it myself but I don't have a scanner and don't know anyone who has one and I don't wanna mess around much w/ taking apart my gauge cluster.

·
VeeZed
1988 Toyota Camry V6
2,298 Posts
Guages

U'd be hard pressed finding an actual size image. I bought new guage faces for my 88 V6. I don't have a credit card and no paypal. I used an international money order, which can be purchased from a post office. You just find a replacement guage face from somewhere, like reverse glow & white face etc, and place an order thru email, then you just send off you money order with a letter describing your order # etc, and then they will ship it over. Of course you've got to pay for shipping. I live in Australia and we dont have many parts for my model camry here. So this is a way of doing it.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sportivo you got PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts