Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a lo tek gauge pod for my 02 taco nice fit great color match.They said if they can get 30 orders for one for the 05-07 body style the would start producing them.If someone is interested in organizing a group buy put me down for one.

·
need to find money tree
2005 Tacoma
1,978 Posts
rugerm44 said:
I bought a lo tek gauge pod for my 02 taco nice fit great color match.They said if they can get 30 orders for one for the 05-07 body style the would start producing them.If someone is interested in organizing a group buy put me down for one.
Why dont you take the initiative to start it since you have already been in contact with them?

·
Registered
06 Tacoma
214 Posts
amp2oo1 said:
Why dont you take the initiative to start it since you have already been in contact with them?
Sounds like he already purchased his for an 02 Tacoma. So maybe those who are interested here could start their own group buy for 05+. Guage pods aren't on my list of things to do atm, so I'd pass even if one did get started. Unless we got a super deal :clap:

tim.powerbook said:
what's a gauge pod?
http://www.gaugepods.com/

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
I am planning on adding a couple cyberdyne gauges, a volt meter and transmission temperature gauge. A well built gauge pod would be nice to have for mounting. I'd be interested.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know much about how to go about a group buy.Other than just talking to lo tek.I emailed on a price if thirty are sold like his website says.A gauge pod fits next to the windshield over the B pillar.It took some getting use to but it is easy to see and keep an eye on the oil press.I didnt know if I would care to much for it a first.When I gew up we just hung them under the dash.I was looking for something clean that I could see at a glance.IM not a ricer , I guess thats what you call it.My idea of a hot car is a 68 gto.Like I said it grew on me and If you dont like later on its easy to remove and go back the way it was.No hacking.We will see.They are not cheap. If you want moe inf go the Lo tek.com.Im pretty busy these days and dont have the time on the net very much.If someone wants to get the ball rolling it wont hurt my feelings any.Take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts