Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The doods at work are calling my 90 Corolla "the gay mobile" or refering to it as my "bitch car" or "rice twinkie"
They all drive rusty American iron V-8s and they always pick on my poor yota.
I keep telling them to shut up or my yota might put some 'rice twinkie' in their radiators. I also tol them that Toyota made way gayer cars than my rolla.
The starlet, tercel and echo are a lot gayer than my rolla, but they still pick on it.
Is there any gayer toyotas than these? I need to show these Bubbas some pics of what a real gay car looks like so they'll leave my car alone.
:mad:

·
Toy-Cel
618 Posts
I dont think a tercel is gayer than a '90 rolla, sorry, just m/o

I was looking at a 91 rolla when i bought my 92 cel, and had to go w/ the çel just cause the ae92's are too gramma for my taste.
Not trying to bash, just defending. :)

Anyway, abviously, its all a matter of taste, tell your buddies to go @#$ themselves. Its your car, You like it? good!

and yes, the echo is not only gayer than both our cars, but one of the gayest ever, well, at least the sedan model....

im quickly falling in love w/ the hatchy :boink:

·
Platinum Shift Customs
556 Posts
Thats why i sugested the 80's Nova, its a corolla, so if they say they liek it then you can say....HAH its a corolla, and if they bash it, well then you just made them bash one of their own cars :)

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
BLUEMEANIE said:
Why show them gheyer Toyotas when you can show them all the gheyest american cars.

...Oooo that 4dr SUNFIRE is a real beast!! :lol:
^^ righton...actually i think the lowest of the lowest toyota would be the starlet.

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
jhbhatia said:
^^ righton...actually i think the lowest of the lowest toyota would be the starlet.
i have to disagree with that completely...i guess you have no knowledge of the turbo starlets from japan.

even the US starlets aren't ghey...although they are small, boxy & underpowered they still are cool to me :cool:
its all a matter of opinion but they don't look ghey to me, but then again i'm only a geek so what do i know :rolleyes:

then again my first car was a tercel so go ahead and call me ghey then :rolleyes:

i'd rather drive a "ghey" toyota than rusted out american POS any damn day of the week :)

and ya'll forgot about the powerhouse MustangII as well :p:

Keri

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,782 Posts
jhbhatia said:
don't be knocking the starlets. the newer hatchback ones...yeah, they aren't too bad looking.

besides...they take to motor swaps rather nicely :)

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,498 Posts
Ok, the gayest of the gay....Geo Metro Convertable! ;) Or the Suzuki 90 (something like that) The 2 seater SUV crap.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
are we talking about toyotas here or every other gay car out there??....:rolleyes:

so what if the MRS is rwd.....still overpriced....underpowered.....girly car...like a miata IMO....a car i'd never drive or own.....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.