Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm a noob here. I just bought a 1993 LC last week, and love it. The only problem I have is the cd player doesn't work. It's the oem cd player, I'm ready to replace it with a new one!
Do you guys have any previous experience, or idea's in what brand or recommendations?
Cheers
Aussie

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
hehe... u went from bad to worse :)

j/k, Melbourne is a really nice place, just has alot of asshats among all of the really nice people... Cant say i know much about Texas personally, but wasnt Bush from there? Need i Say more? :D

j/k Texans, I love you all. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Update!!!!!!!!!
I'm putting a Alpine Cd, Mp3 player in it this Saturday, oh as well as a keyless entry.
Thanks for all the welcomes! Yeah Melbourne is a really nice place, except we have afew assmats that come in from outta state, mainly the ones from Perth!:lol:

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Hey aussie Welcome to TN!

Quick question to you... what is a 1993 LC (besides a car I know that much) which model do you have pics??

Enjoy your stay here.

-Rick

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
thespud said:
hehe... u went from bad to worse :)

j/k, Melbourne is a really nice place, just has alot of asshats among all of the really nice people... Cant say i know much about Texas personally, but wasnt Bush from there? Need i Say more? :D

j/k Texans, I love you all. :)

yeah you better be kiddin buddy:nutkick: :eek:wnedsmas :wiggle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.