Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm a noob here. I just bought a 1993 LC last week, and love it. The only problem I have is the cd player doesn't work. It's the oem cd player, I'm ready to replace it with a new one!
Do you guys have any previous experience, or idea's in what brand or recommendations?
Cheers
Aussie

·
Registered
41 Posts
welcome to TN Aussie.

Are you lookin to replace your whole setup? speakers, new amp, subs, etc., or just the head unit? It also depends on how much yer willin to spend

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
Welcome to TN :D

*edit* I see you are an ex-pat. Where u from origionally?

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
hehe... u went from bad to worse :)

j/k, Melbourne is a really nice place, just has alot of asshats among all of the really nice people... Cant say i know much about Texas personally, but wasnt Bush from there? Need i Say more? :D

j/k Texans, I love you all. :)

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Welcome to Tn... Get a dvd/cd playa hehe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Update!!!!!!!!!
I'm putting a Alpine Cd, Mp3 player in it this Saturday, oh as well as a keyless entry.
Thanks for all the welcomes! Yeah Melbourne is a really nice place, except we have afew assmats that come in from outta state, mainly the ones from Perth!:lol:

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Hey aussie Welcome to TN!

Quick question to you... what is a 1993 LC (besides a car I know that much) which model do you have pics??

Enjoy your stay here.

-Rick

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
thespud said:
hehe... u went from bad to worse :)

j/k, Melbourne is a really nice place, just has alot of asshats among all of the really nice people... Cant say i know much about Texas personally, but wasnt Bush from there? Need i Say more? :D

j/k Texans, I love you all. :)

yeah you better be kiddin buddy:nutkick: :eek:wnedsmas :wiggle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts