Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if the body kits for the 4dr gen 3 would be the same as the 2dr? extremedimensions and other sites dont seem to have body kits for gen3 2dr's

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
sideskirts would have to be custom, other than that its the same as the gen3

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so there are no sideskirts made for the 2dr's?

Any idea how off they will be?

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
well i reccomend hitting this one guy up on cardomain. i forgot his name, but he had his blackwidow sides custom-fitted to his 2door. i am not sure though as to the wheelbase difference though. all i know is it's the same between camry sedan and wagon.

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for all the questions, lol... I havent even driven the car yet and i love it, it will be sooooo much nicer than my 94 chevy corsica ive been drivin the past year...

Hopefully picking it up tommorow, it has 160k miles on it, but has been maintained perfectly by my aunt, the majority of those miles are highway miles as well so yeah...

Any notes or tips you guys could give me concerning the car?

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
hmm...don't do what i did and let your buddy play with the volume knob and blow the speakers.

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ah yes, thats a good question i have, what are the front and rear speakers? 6x9? if not... how hard would a customization be ya think? cause imma move all my stereo stuff from the corsica to the camry

·
Registered
214 Posts
well whoever you buy it from, just specify that you want the kit for a 2dr and see how the side skirts fit...if they're too long, just have a shop cut them and refiberglass it...wouldn't cost too much i would think

rear speakers are 6x9's and i think the front are 6 1/2's...can't remember exactly but i'm pretty sure

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kick butt, all i need then are to get new fronts cause i have pioneer rears in the corsy... im excited... :) :p

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
i'd say to keep it on topic, but i think he got his answer, so i'm gonna lock it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.