Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching MythBusters and they were testing the different "gas-saving devices" and saw that they were using what looked to be an El Camino for the carburator car and then for the fuel injected car they were using a Green Gen 3 Camry with black wheels with a chrome lip... I see that its a run-on sentence I'm sorry for the incorrect sentence structure but I just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
98' LGT
1,113 Posts
Wow...you really don't know your cars...I dont' expect you to know what it is exactly, but the lack of an ugly truck bed on a car body should tell you it's not an el-co...Pretty sure it's actaully an oldsmobile...But yeah, I noticed the camry too, and was like "damn, I wish i had a black camry"

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't pay much attention to the other car I was too fixed on rewinding and pausing to see the Camry... All I saw was a boxy car with a carb and I figured it was some sort of American piece of crap.

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,894 Posts
i want the rims the camry had. nice beater to test on.

i believe the other car was a cutlass supreme.

·
Registered
98' LGT
1,113 Posts
ghettosled said:
i want the rims the camry had. nice beater to test on.

i believe the other car was a cutlass supreme.
A crappy late 70's early 80's one, but a cutlass non-the less

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad they didn't really show the car besides in the backround and on the dyno... But they didn't even really show the car... Ah, Camry appearance non the less

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Yeah, I saw that episode too. Gen 3.5 5SFE Camry. Wonder who it belonged to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts