Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kappa da Madd Rappa
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jus curious, i always see clear corners for sale on ebay. are they actual clear corners, or are they the ones from the gen 3 as opposed to the amber inserted ones from the gen 3.5?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
JohnCWms27 said:
Are you talking about the corner lamps or the side marker lights?
cuz the Gen 3 corner lenses are clear...i just got clear side marker lights for the gen3 and they fit great.
Please use the correct term. They are "Turn Signals", not "side markers".

The clear corners for sale are the same as ones you would find on early Gen 3's. They are not entirely clear, they are still fogged like the headlights. And all of the corner lamps are interchangeable.

Clear turn signals are not stock and won't be found on any US Gen 3's with a few exceptions. None of the lights are entirely clear. By clear, they mean white and not amber.

Please, next time use the search button before posting. Thank you:)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
well put smoking v6.

I hate when people use the wrong terms it just adds to more confusion. Gen3's have clear corners and i think 2 peice amber turning signals i think or they are just long. Because you can view them from the side. Gen3.5 have amber inserts and the corners and 1 peice turning signals, they are amber as well.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
JohnCWms27 said:
Geez, get off my balls! i used the wrong terms...i apologize - hope nobody was emotionally distraught or hurt by this...i just made a mistake.:mad:
Don't worry man. We weren't trying to hammer on you. It's just we have had some major confusion about things just because of the terms people use. And this has been one of the big ones.

initial-T: Side markers are lights placed on the front 1/4 panel. Much like those on this S2000 here:

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.