Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was about to change my corner headlight bulb, but i yanked that piece out...and couldnt really tell what the bulb size/number was. all i got was an e4. if thats the right number...does anyone know where i can get it from?

(the circle piece is what im taklin bout)

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
I just replaced mine in March. The numbers are different because of brands...i totally just forgot what watt the bulb is, but it does tell you in the owners manual. I'll see if I can find out what one I got...best bet is to just bring in the bulb with you...

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Mine went out a long time ago and I haven't repalced them yet:lol: I think I'll et new ones tomorrow

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
I think they look better without the corners lit. Otherwise (if you have aftermarket bulbs) the headlights are white and the corners are amber. Looks gross.

And I am the master of cornerlamps:) (i.e. my website)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IOriginally posted by SmokingTiresV6
I think they look better without the corners lit. Otherwise (if you have aftermarket bulbs) the headlights are white and the corners are amber. Looks gross.
thats exactly why im changing out the bulbs, maybe with some blue tinted ones...or a clear white....cuz the amber jus throws everything off. i have sylvania silverstars low beams and high beams...and they jus dont look to good wit the corner amber color. looks kinda goofy.

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Get Polarg M4 (type 168). They are hyperwhite and they do NOT fade. I had a set in a Honda Accord I had for 2 years and they never changed colors. I now have the SAME set in my girlfriend's Accord and they to this date have NOT changed colors.

I bought them from "www.autodynamic.com"

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
while we are on the subject of this...my corner lights look stupid next to my silverstars...cus they arent bright enough...can i get xenon bulbs for those corners?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts