Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exhaust set-up would I need to get my '92 Gen 3 Camry 4 cyl to sound like a motorcycle, not a harley, but a street bike like a honda or yamaha. I want a screaming sound like a Lotus Espirit or something.

·
camry Wookie
430 Posts
IMO, that's a horrible thing to do to a camry, but if you insist on making your car sound like a honda........ a narrow diameter piping to a big straight through fart pipe would prolly do the trick....

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
mrman...get a nice muffler and get custom 2.25 piping from the cat-back...shoould run you about 200-500 dollars...please...do a search, i kno ur new but this thing has been discussed many times:thumbup:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
Friends dont let friends drive rice. :rice:
:lol:

I have a 4.5" muffler I have been trying to get rid of (I use to sell them). It's yours for $25.00 + s/h. It will give you the exact sound you want. Well, little deeper. But what you want :)

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
If you want that nasty ass sound its easy to do. Drill holes into your muffler. You'll get EXACTLY what you want.

Good luck sounding like an idiot though. Cuz you will.

·
Guess whos back
2000 VW golf
675 Posts
lol ok dude my 2 cents is to have a 14inch resanator put in on your cat-back when you have it done....no matter what muffler you get it will not sound rice....i have a fat-cannon on mine and it was riced up....then i saw the Light!!!(aka Soundlzd) and i got a resantor on it now it is pure meaness

WhiteR.....Your stuiped thats all i have to say.....What you said there was the most idotic thing i have ever heard some one say that does stuff to a toyota..........stuiped...if you are talking about not doing a fart-cannon.....that one thing but all? stuiped....By the way TIPS ON STOCK MUFFLERS IS RICE!!

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
CamryWhat? said:
WhiteR.....Your stuiped thats all i have to say.....What you said there was the most idotic thing i have ever heard some one say that does stuff to a toyota..........stuiped...if you are talking about not doing a fart-cannon.....that one thing but all? stuiped....By the way TIPS ON STOCK MUFFLERS IS RICE!!
Maybe you haven't been informed, but we have a policy here at TN against personal attacks like ^ one. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, and your is no better than his.

Now say your sorry:)

·
Guess whos back
2000 VW golf
675 Posts
Nope he pissed me off....Not trying to start a flame just when you make fun (CAMRYS) it pisses people aka me!

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
Dudes, he said Honda bike, not Honda car. But really, the only way to get that sound would be to run at 12,000 rpm, which you can't do. Hmm.... Hayabusa swap?

Page 2: :eek:wned:

·
TN's furry friend
1995 Toyota Camry LE
4,472 Posts
CamryWhat? said:
lol ok dude my 2 cents is to have a 14inch resanator put in on your cat-back when you have it done....no matter what muffler you get it will not sound rice....i have a fat-cannon on mine and it was riced up....then i saw the Light!!!(aka Soundlzd) and i got a resantor on it now it is pure meaness

:lol:

If you can't take people's opinions and respect others' ideas, then don't come to this forum, or any other forum, anymore :).

P.S. That was another one of my opinions, I hope that is okay with you :cool:.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.