Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have or has anyone ever seen a Turbo charged 4cyl Gen 3 camry? i wonder how much hp it puts down if it was done?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
This will get locked shortly. I'll give you that.

How much power you gain from turbocharging depends on many factors. The condition of the engine, the trim of the turbo, psi being run, stock or aftermarket exhaust, and if you have an engine work done (i.e. forged internals).

So there really isn't a way of giving you exact number that you could compare. Unless you we're comparing to kits leaving out any variables. But that's not the situation here.

Sorry :dunno:

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh iight, nah im just wondering, even though i dont have a 4cyl any more, just wondering what i could have done....but w\e v6 baby

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Well, Turbo is limitless. There is sooo much room to upgrade. If you put enough money into it you could prolly get up to 500 hp+.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Dawgz said:
oh iight, nah im just wondering, even though i dont have a 4cyl any more, just wondering what i could have done....but w\e v6 baby
Please explain your comment.... Are you attacking the fact that I have a V6? Or that I told you the truth and that you don't like it....

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
He's says he no longer has an I4, so it doesn't really matter. He his showing his love of the V6, hence "V6 Baby!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.