Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending some time under my car I started to think about a new boro prodject of mine, carrying on with the theme of using mostly OEM Toyota parts to make it look like after market. Well I took the turnsignals out, moved them to the spots directly beneath them. For a 5 min boro job...I think they look pretty good. After I mesh in the old exsisting spots I think it should look pretty decent for a OEM stock front end. Pictures on the way! *next week*

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Why mesh? Fiberglass man!!! Smooth that bitch over nice. Not hard either. Just takes a few learning runs (if the project is harder, which yours really isn't). It would be no porblem for you to do it man.

So you cut holes in your bumper for the turn signals? How'd that work out?

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won't have the pics up for atleast a week. My dad went to Mexico and took his digital cam. What I did was this....I took the turn signals out of their stock housings, then mounted them in the holes directly under the stock housing. Its actually looks kinda good how it is. I just washed that car and cleaned out all the road grime....looks pretty good as is, but a fiberglass insert would look awsome.

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
i need pics...im lost about what u r sayin

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
big_p31 said:
i need pics...im lost about what u r sayin
You have a Gen3, I have a 3.5 thats why. Pics in a week damnit! ITS JUST A TEASER!

·
96 3MZ M/T
Camry
2,879 Posts
^ doesnt look to bad i must say, the broken antena does ....... and nice photoshopping razo!

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Like this, Im going to leave the holes open for now. Later on I plan on using the clear turn signals there and making fog lights out of them. Or using the Ram air kit for my intake...make a custom cold air/ram air system.:)

·
Layd Customs
94 Yota 2WD
419 Posts
^^Musta been Windy that day :lol:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
TypeZer0 said:
why are all the cones tipped over? :D
AUTO-X NOOBS!!!!!!!

Wickedtoys was right. They tell you which side to go to.:)

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I nocked all those cones down, and still managed to get a 1:21.
Finished that track in only 7 seconds.:lol:

Oh yea, all of you bitched about pics, and when I finnally get one up that you can remotly see what im talking about....you want to move the subject to the cones being over....I hate you all.:disappoin All that hard work for nuffin!

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stock93cam said:
you cant tell just by not running the cones over?
'
In auto cross Cones are "Hot Magma" If you hit one...you die and evil death of fire. once again " Magma"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts