Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Whoa! All there guys who posted have green Gen 4s! That's insane!!!!

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
2,163 Posts
Related question:

Why is it you can get a 1:18 scale model of a Saturn L300, but not of a Camry? That sucks.

(www.exoticar.com)

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
2,163 Posts
Saturn L-Series are cool? I suppose to each his own. I rented one when my baby got rear ended, and I didn't really like it. I'm very picky though. I hated that it had such a small fuel tank, I had to fill up like every 200 miles. My camry can usually go to 450 between fill ups.

It seemed really plasticy, but it did seem pretty well screwed together. (Gasp! Did I just damn a GM product with faint praise?)

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
98CamryLE said:
Related question:

Why is it you can get a 1:18 scale model of a Saturn L300, but not of a Camry? That sucks.

(www.exoticar.com)
Because the Saturn L Series is now the most stolen car in American. It's no longer the Camry. And of course, people like to study their pray before attacking:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine is silver. I bought the diecast one in silver as well. Changed the wheels out for some real rubber ones and nicer rims. Looks sharp.

BTW, why do so many people have green Camrys??

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
stockcammy said:
BTW, why do so many people have green Camrys??
Because they're fast.... nah. It was the color that was on the car with the price, features, and mileage that fit my needs ;).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts