Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Toyota Camry v6
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi reddit,

About 3 months or so ago my 99 camry died. Before that happened, I was planning on adding a body kit, new coil overs and few other items. I was also looking up to find a body shop to help put everything up at a reasonable price.

Sadly I didn't get around to do any of them. I was able to return my coil-overs back to the store and got my $ credited back. I thought perhaps someone here might want it. My kit has the front bumper, and both side skirts, no back bumper (I did not like it's style at all, and I had a nicer rear air dam). Let me know if you are interested. I live in CA, San Diego. I could ship or freight of your choice. If you are within reasonable distance (<100), I don't mind meeting you. (When I bought it close to a yr ago, I paid a lot for it. $480 + CA tax+ 170 shipping.)

So here is how the original kit looks like : [link](http://www.andysautosport.com/products/extreme_dimensions__111020.html)

And here's mine in the original boxes they came. I never got a chance to put them on. : [Link](http://imgur.com/a/NMemn) . Scroll down. If you want me to open the wrappings and take more pictures I could do that, but please confirm you're buying. You can see the product and examine at meetup or shipping. (we could do via eBay). I bought a truck since, so I have no use for these.

THanks!

·
Registered
99 Toyota Camry v6
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Brand new rack & pinion kit for Gen 4

Hi everyone,

I have a brand new original rack and pinion kit with me which fits Gen 4. I bought them for $160+ tax and shipping,.. It is still un-opened and brand new. I bought it because I was having steering issues, and soon realized that I needed different parts. It was too expensive to ship back. I live in So Cal, and I am selling it off for $75 if anyone here is interested.

Pictures are here in this thread.

Thanks

·
Registered
99 Toyota Camry v6
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah,.. sorry I forgot to put the price. I am asking $300 for the kit. If So Cal, I could bring it to you.
The rack and pinion parts I'm asking $100.
I also have Avid.1 AV21 alloy wheels in black stain finish. Avid.1 don't make this model anymore and I purchased the last set. You could see them in the picture thread. They are the most beautiful wheels I've ever owned. I also have brand new 255 Federal RSR tires on them, which is summer all performance tires and very grippy. My car died on the way home after putting the tires on :(. Wheels and tires inclusive I am asking $500. These tires alone if you buy them could cost more than $400. The wheels were more than $68 a piece when I bought them + shipping + CA tax.
I also have ALCOA Aircraft aluminum 10mm spaces which is custom made, and I am selling them all 4 for $150. Paid well over $300 for those. These aren't your cheap autozone spacers, these are single cast and machined high strength ones.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts