Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
What you mean REVISED. i didn't know that. Dealership's (thankfully due to extended warranty) has now a 5th set on my 1997 with only 72K miles.

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
^ yeah a revised part has been available for quite some time now...has the dealership ever put that on your car?

Keri

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
^ jh, you already had your mounts replaced bazillion times. I'm sure they dealer used the revised mounts. These aren't new. They've been around as long as I remember. Check your work orders and see what part number is listed.

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
Phi said:
^ jh, you already had your mounts replaced bazillion times. I'm sure they dealer used the revised mounts. These aren't new. They've been around as long as I remember. Check your work orders and see what part number is listed.
Its on the dealership computer, all i get is the deductible receipt with the work done described and not the parts used. What bugs me is that i'm not even lowered (wifee hates lowered cars, so camry is hers, thats why MY solara is lowered).aaah, THanks again...when out of extended warranty, i'll be sure to emphasize on those, till its still there, let them do whatever they want, $25 for a new struts and mounts every year isn't too bad! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts