·
crazydesiforever
07 Blue Camry
260 Posts
agreeeeed

·
Registered
451 Posts
I agree... There are waaaaay more problems with the 07 Gen 6 CLAMry than there ever were with the Gen 5 CAMry... It must really suck being a Gen 5 guy having to weed through all the Gen 6 BS?

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Separate Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Dude, these "separate the forums" threads have been made before. Many times. But you see, for those of you newbies who weren't around back then, about a year ago, TN was sold to a corporation... which owns Modified mag... Before that time, TN had dedicated mods and admins who were constantly monitoring the forums and working towards making TN good, fast, friendly, and organized. These days? Yeah, right. You're lucky if you get a response from an admin for even the slightest issue. And believe me when I tell you that the chances are that if they even see this thread, I'm fairly certain all that will happen is they'll hit that little "delete" button, because they get paid regardless because they work for Modified. When the forum was privately owned, the owners had to rely on Supreme subscriptions and T-shirt sales to make money from TN. Thats not the case anymore with all the advertisers....

ANYWAY... point is. This thread is useless. Admins don't care about me or you or anyone else on here.

·
The Cool Guy
Toyota Camry 02
2,564 Posts
you could make a big bs thread and nobody would see :0

·
The Cool Guy
Toyota Camry 02
2,564 Posts
i've been lurking around the forums =D how's it goin bud

·
.com
Gen5 Camry
805 Posts
white3ch0c0late said:
Dude, these "separate the forums" threads have been made before. Many times. But you see, for those of you newbies who weren't around back then, about a year ago, TN was sold to a corporation... which owns Modified mag... Before that time, TN had dedicated mods and admins who were constantly monitoring the forums and working towards making TN good, fast, friendly, and organized. These days? Yeah, right. You're lucky if you get a response from an admin for even the slightest issue. And believe me when I tell you that the chances are that if they even see this thread, I'm fairly certain all that will happen is they'll hit that little "delete" button, because they get paid regardless because they work for Modified. When the forum was privately owned, the owners had to rely on Supreme subscriptions and T-shirt sales to make money from TN. Thats not the case anymore with all the advertisers....

ANYWAY... point is. This thread is useless. Admins don't care about me or you or anyone else on here.
i didn't remember that thread and you're more noobs than me .. waay noob :fuckyou:

j/k :D

G

·
white3ch0c0late said:

I definitely agree with you. But it would be nice to have seperate forums...

·
Banned
2007 Toyota Camry SE
698 Posts
silverfrost1 said:
YES!! Do EEEEEEEt!!!

Not many gen 5ers here. Must be a fairly reliable automobile.
I'm not Princeton grad but I dont think most people join this site because they have a problem with their car...this is a Toyota enthusiast website as the name of the site mentions.

·
Banned
821 Posts
Camry005man said:
Agreed. I own 2005, then I want to know about 2005, and there is a big dif. bw 2005 and 2006 (totally dif.), so it must be sep., and here mostly with the problem with 2006, everywhere, little prob. or big prob.
i'm sorry ... but you need to get your facts straight ... there are very minor differences 2005 and 2006 camrys ... the gen6 bodystyle starts for 2007 MY & up fyi!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.