Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
PV2 Serban
05 Camry LE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Im looking for a body kit to put on my 05 LE. I want to know what you all think and would suggest. I found the Evo V kit but i don't really like the front bumper. The back looks great to me. Let me know what you all think.

Here are is the kit I found:

This is the back bumper the I like:

other sites offer a different rear bumper:

·
Registered
02 Camry SE v6
1,060 Posts
you aren't going to get any love from any members here for those body kits.. a lip kit is pretty much the norm, not because no one is original, but because those full kits like you have pictured are literally ugly as sin, and fit terribly. however, it's your car, and you should do what you like.

you wanted to know what i think, well here goes.
1. do you plan to lower the car? if not, or if you even plan to use springs, the body kits will look terrible..
2. do you have some nice, semi-aggressive wheels? if not, the body kit will look even worse. this should be your first purchase along with coilovers, as these two mods will actually make your car look better...a big unpainted bodykit does the opposite.
3. those bodykits are terrible. plain and simple.

look into the lip kit. http://www.jpusaco.com/product_info.php?products_id=47

i think the bmagic kit could look ok, if you were on bags and had some 19x9/10 wheels, but no one here is going to do that.

·
PV2 Serban
05 Camry LE
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you aren't going to get any love from any members here for those body kits.. a lip kit is pretty much the norm, not because no one is original, but because those full kits like you have pictured are literally ugly as sin, and fit terribly. however, it's your car, and you should do what you like.

you wanted to know what i think, well here goes.
1. do you plan to lower the car? if not, or if you even plan to use springs, the body kits will look terrible..
2. do you have some nice, semi-aggressive wheels? if not, the body kit will look even worse. this should be your first purchase along with coilovers, as these two mods will actually make your car look better...a big unpainted bodykit does the opposite.
3. those bodykits are terrible. plain and simple.

look into the lip kit. http://www.jpusaco.com/product_info.php?products_id=47

i think the bmagic kit could look ok, if you were on bags and had some 19x9/10 wheels, but no one here is going to do that.

I am planning on lowering it about an inch or so. I have 18x8 Konig rims which are about to go to the shop for some touchups. I'm also planning on repainting the whole car.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
You should look around a little. Go to the show and share, and other members update threads and get some ideas of what looks good and what doesn't.

·
Registered
02 Camry SE v6
1,060 Posts
if you only plan to lower an inch, you will still have mucho wheel gap, so any of those bodykits aren't going to look too hot..

and mingming, i don't think anything could make that evo kit look good.

·
I got a kangaroo as a pet
1,269 Posts
Personally, i cant think of anyway that anyone could pull that off
but if thats what the OP likes, heck..go out and prove me (or us) wrong :thumbsup:

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
As everyone said, lip kit is the only 'body kit' that looks good on the Camry.

Everything else is ugly or ricey.

But it is your car.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts