Banned
2007 Toyota Camry SE
698 Posts

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
LunarMist said:
Ummm...thats not a "modded" camry is the Asian/Middle Eastern (Aurion in Australia) Camry. That a real car produced by Toyota in other parts of the world. We dont get those Camrys in the states.
Uh... no you didn't get it. He didn't say it was a modded Camry.. he said to get it and make it look like yours. Kinda how the xB guys at shows get mini models of their cars and get them fixed up to look like miniatures of their show cars.

·
Gangsta SC400 & 5.7Tundra
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
white3ch0c0late said:
Uh... no you didn't get it. He didn't say it was a modded Camry.. he said to get it and make it look like yours. Kinda how the xB guys at shows get mini models of their cars and get them fixed up to look like miniatures of their show cars.
Thank you Mike.... A majority of idiots on this side of the forum....

·
Banned
2007 Toyota Camry SE
698 Posts
Miltdoggie said:
Thank you Mike.... A majority of idiots on this side of the forum....
I hope you aren't being a pussy and making a statement about me indirectly with your shitty ass ride, princess.

·
Gangsta SC400 & 5.7Tundra
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LunarMist said:
I hope you aren't being a pussy and making a statement about me indirectly with your shitty ass ride, princess.
You actually got it right and hoped wrong honey, it was meant towards you... If I want to E-thug like you, trust me I can... FUCKEN PUSSY!!

Do some real mods to your POS.... BTW, Shit that came in your car is nothing to brag about on a sig.......

Now I am indirectly directing this to you... Eat a dick, sweetie!!!!

·
I do all my own stunts
561 Posts
Miltdoggie said:
You actually got it right and hoped wrong honey, it was meant towards you... If I want to E-thug like you, trust me I can... FUCKEN PUSSY!!

Do some real mods to your POS.... BTW, Shit that came in your car is nothing to brag about on a sig.......

Now I am indirectly directing this to you... Eat a dick, sweetie!!!!
OH SCHNAPP!! You just dropped it like it's HOT.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
This is going downhill fast- no personal bashing guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.