Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
08 SE
2008 Toyota Camry SE
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump... Coilovers are in and installed so these are ready to go!!

·
Registered
2010 Camry
151 Posts
damn if this were only for a v6 id be on them already lol....quick question, what coilovers did you go with? im debating about whether to get coilovers or springs

·
08 SE
2008 Toyota Camry SE
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
megans coils.... all depends on how low you wanna go springs weren't enough for me

·
Registered
2010 Camry
151 Posts
megans coils.... all depends on how low you wanna go springs weren't enough for me
ohh awesome...yea i know, i always swore to myself i would always buy coilovers since i had Tein SS coils on my last car but this time around im not too sure since i installed my RKsport kit...thanks for the quick reply...good luck with sale!

·
08 SE
2008 Toyota Camry SE
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump.... springs go for $110 shipped and struts for $210 shipped.... together for $260 shipped

·
08 SE
2008 Toyota Camry SE
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
+1 thanks kenny.... springs were only on the car for maybe a little over a year and now they will not be saggy

·
Registered
158 Posts
just curious...but i thought these would fit the v6 (b/c trd spring are made to fit both) but just sit a lil lower in the front due to the weight difference of the engine???

·
Registered
2009 Camry LE
25 Posts
Still for sale?

Do you still have these...I know it's a long shot since the last post was back in December. How do they ride? I have TRDs on stock LE struts right now and they are ok but a bit bouncy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts