Toyota Nation Forum banner

Gen3 Camry

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Ice 
#1 ·
Whats a good place to get upgrades for a generation 3 camry? (Anything really)

#6 ·
Hey guys, this is my car....what kind of engine (5S-FE... etc) is this and how can i upgrade it ?!?! Like i saw some cars like mine with changed headers, etc....i wanna make it faster :smile:

#7 ·
Hey guys, this is my car....what kind of engine (5S-FE... etc) is this and how can i upgrade it ?!?! Like i saw some cars like mine with changed headers, etc....i wanna make it faster :smile:

http://dogwood.phpwebhosting.com/~epcsale/car/CAR00536.JPG

#9 ·
This is a '95 V6, so it will take some effort to install a S/C on that engine. I will need some help, because i'm not extremely car-literate :smile: As for headers, i don't know of any places in Boston that can make me a custom header. Can you recommend me a manufacturer who makes catback for my car, and also where i can get iridium spark plugs ?

#10 ·
Hey,

What is a realistic HP i can get off my '95 Camry V6 Auto ?! I wonder how much money i will have to spend to make it a 14sec car :smile:

#11 ·
Do you know what your car is in hte 1/4 mi stock? I think its in the high 15s... so basically you are looking to lose a second. I would say, start with the smaller things like intake, headers, exhaust. Then you could look into other things like modifying or reprogramming ECU, advancing timing, smaller/ligher pulley, etc.

Or if you trust the s/c install, go for that... that along with i/h/e will give you the 14s that you want.

On 2001-09-06 16:06, Ice wrote:
Hey,

What is a realistic HP i can get off my '95 Camry V6 Auto ?! I wonder how much money i will have to spend to make it a 14sec car :smile:

#12 ·
The thing is that where i live (Lynn, Massachusetts) there are alot of asians and spanish teens with civics/accords/integras. And i just hate seeing the being able to rip me appart without really trying :smile: They all drive on hooked up cars.....and most of them are bolt-on add-ons too....i want to be able to show them who's da king :smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.