Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just got my new baby (95 Camry LE V6 Auto Coupe) and am starting to slowly upgrade it. I installed white guages yesterday - Initial K, and they're pretty cool. My previous ride was a 96 Camry LE i4 5spd Coupe but some mo...kers stole it and took it appart. I had a bunch of stuff on it(and in it:) ), including RM body kit and WeaponR intake, but they're all gone. Now i'm starting out again, and now i want to start with performance. Any suggestions or first, what should i upgrade, and second, where can i find review on the parts like shox, struts, etc. Also, i really want a turbo on my Gen3 ride...obviously after changing my springs/shox...or maybe get a S/C ?! whacha think ?!?! Thanx...

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Sounds like a hype car man... coupe... good luck with it!

On 2001-08-22 17:16, Ice wrote:
Hey guys,

I just got my new baby (95 Camry LE V6 Auto Coupe) and am starting to slowly upgrade it. I installed white guages yesterday - Initial K, and they're pretty cool. My previous ride was a 96 Camry LE i4 5spd Coupe but some mo...kers stole it and took it appart. I had a bunch of stuff on it(and in it:) ), including RM body kit and WeaponR intake, but they're all gone. Now i'm starting out again, and now i want to start with performance. Any suggestions or first, what should i upgrade, and second, where can i find review on the parts like shox, struts, etc. Also, i really want a turbo on my Gen3 ride...obviously after changing my springs/shox...or maybe get a S/C ?! whacha think ?!?! Thanx...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey! Im basically in the same situation. Im probably gonna hold off on the T/C till december and in the meanwhile get a cold air intake and other stuff. I have about 2k too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if i want to get a Gen4 S/C and try to fit it my car, but i'd definetely think about a Turbo. Does anybody know who makes a turbo for Gen3 camry V6 ?! I'd love to get some info. Thanx

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Nobody, right now... unless you want to get a custom turbo made.

On 2001-08-23 07:43, Ice wrote:
I don't know if i want to get a Gen4 S/C and try to fit it my car, but i'd definetely think about a Turbo. Does anybody know who makes a turbo for Gen3 camry V6 ?! I'd love to get some info. Thanx

·
Turbo-Yota power
1,774 Posts
Well if you guys got money for it my speed shop can make you one and test it to make sure its safe.Right now they are doing two silvia conversions for my friends and may look like a only American muscle place but they do any car you give them.http://www.zekeauto.com/

·
There is no substitute.
7,353 Posts
On 2001-08-23 07:43, Ice wrote:
IMO you can't really go wrong with the TRD S/C. Someone had already done this and it works.

Custom turbo - way too much risk + $$$.

Something that tells me the S/C is really suitable for 1MZ-FE owners: torque at any point, no turbo lag, just like the V6! :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts