Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where to get projectors on an camry 96', ive seen some around on the forums but dont know where to get them. ive tried ebay and cant find any.

Also is it possible to make your own eyelids, or where can you buy them from?

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
pretty much none of those exist. you'll have to make your own projectors and eyelids

·
How hard can it be?
1996 Camry LE
1,782 Posts

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
these have also been recently avalible. they are gen3 aftermarket clear headlights retrofited with projectors and halos. they are basicly made to order allowing you to choose different features. now to get them to fit youd have to get a gen3 grille and shave the small half inch lip thats on the gen3.5 bumper under the current grill. but thats far less work then a self done retrofit.

these are great for someone who has either time or skill to do a time consuming and sometimes expensive retrofit. all teh details can be had here...

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274900&highlight=aftermarket+headlights

i have them and absolutly love them, great quality and perfect for HIDs.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ thanks man...not sure which lights specifically you're referring to, so I'll list the ones in the front...haha...

for the corner lights, I used hyper white LED bulbs which often look a bit bluish, especially in pictures
for the bumper lights, I used purple halogen bulbs which, when refracted by lens, looks pink

and in my headlights, I retrofitted rx330 d2s hid projectors

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ thanks man...not sure which lights specifically you're referring to, so I'll list the ones in the front...haha...

for the corner lights, I used hyper white LED bulbs which often look a bit bluish, especially in pictures
for the bumper lights, I used purple halogen bulbs which, when refracted by lens, looks pink

and in my headlights, I retrofitted rx330 d2s hid projectors

i kinda neeed some help with my car, its the exact color and its 1996, how did u put the light where ur front indicator is? did u drill a hole to put the light in there? also.. are ur packers clear or stock, coz wen i put white leds in, it doenst seem as bright as yours. also wondering where can u get clear front indicators

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
it's pretty easy to remove the bumper lenses you are referring to. There's a screw on one side of the bumper lenses to remove. I got my clear bumper lenses from Ebay for about 30 bucks and I have hyper white LEDs in mine (thx again eye8pussies) and they give the ride a nice look!

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
i kinda neeed some help with my car, its the exact color and its 1996, how did u put the light where ur front indicator is? did u drill a hole to put the light in there? also.. are ur packers clear or stock, coz wen i put white leds in, it doenst seem as bright as yours. also wondering where can u get clear front indicators

all the lights that I have are clear. you can get the corner lights as well (the ones beside the headlights)

but since you're in australia, I think that you're going to have a hard time to find clear bumper lenses since yours are a different size, so the north american ones don't fit, which is what you see all over ebay for the clear lenses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts