Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
the front bumper looks pretty bad with the difference in ground clearance to the side skirts. if only the f/b were 3" lower!! and that isnt the 92-9x ES300 front end, its the headlights from a later model ES? maybe the one thats equivalent to the gen 3.5?

i could cream myself thinking about that front end conversion with a jdm ES300 lip....

jon

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
daamn dude... ive been looking all over for those!! seriously if you can hook that up, id be a second buyer on that 100%!! hopefully if he can find one he can find another!!!

[extreme excitement]
ahhh!!!!!!!!
[/extreme excitement]

jon :D

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He said you really can't find them any more but he'd look.

Funny thing is they're all into USDM the way we're all into JDM, I bet someone might trade for an RMM lip or something if you could get over the language barrier.

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
BLUEMEANIE said:
He said you really can't find them any more but he'd look.

Funny thing is they're all into USDM the way we're all into JDM, I bet someone might trade for an RMM lip or something if you could get over the language barrier.
yea totally... i know a lot of people here in the dorm that are fluent with japanese, so i might have to ask a favor or 2!

jon

·
Sleeper-still sleeping
474 Posts
ok...I agree with you guys that if there was a front lip to mount underneath that ES300 front, then it would look much better to suit the side skirts and low profile of the car. HOWEVER, in the state it was shown in the pic, the ES300 front end conversion on the Scpeter wagon makes the car look too damn long. Like it's got a huge nose or something. Just doesn't seem right. Overall, the car is really clean tho...definitely would catch my attention. :thumbup:

·
Killa Clean Gen 3
Camry
717 Posts
Just getting things strait. Since the body of the camrys and lexus's are the same 1992-2001, does that mean I can put the next to most recent(1997-2001) ES300 front on my Gen 3? Or just 1992-1996 ES300 on my gen 3?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the wagon is a gen 3 with 1997+ ES300 front right?

Also, if anyone know an exact list of part I need to aquire to do the swap?

Most importantly, what year headlights can you use with the Gen 3's wiring, and are mods needed for them to work? ES300 started to use HID's when? They obviously wouldn't be compatible.

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tarzan said:
Check this site out. It is the japanese scepter club.

http://www.saturn.sannet.ne.jp/sat-nagahama/

I never understand japan's facinations with wagons....

Theres a bunch of them...
SECP Kansai
SCEP Chubu
SCEP Kanto
Scepter owners club
etc...

I submited all the links to Ratko for the new Links page.

·
Killa Clean Gen 3
Camry
717 Posts
Just getting things strait. Since the body of the camrys and lexus's are the same 1992-2001, does that mean I can put the next to most recent(1997-2001) ES300 front on my Gen 3? Or just 1992-1996 ES300 on my gen 3?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the wagon is a gen 3 with 1997+ ES300 front right?

Also, if anyone know an exact list of part I need to aquire to do the swap?

Most importantly, what year headlights can you use with the Gen 3's wiring, and are mods needed for them to work? ES300 started to use HID's when? They obviously wouldn't be compatible.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts