Toyota Nation Forum banner

gen3 suspension questions

1001 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  initial-T
ok...i have a gen3 wagon, and i wondered several things.

-will a sedan rear whiteline sway bar fit a wagon?
-will a front strut bar for sedan fit the wagon, if so, what brand is best?
-will any spring fit the wagon's struts, or are there any struts that are made for the wagon?
-will the 4door front bumper and sideskirts fit the wagon without any modifications?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Ha, looks like potential..Going to pull a Volvo?
lol that didnt answer my questions. anyone else? :p
-will a sedan rear whiteline sway bar fit a wagon?
YES - it should fit but as to how much thicker it will be... I would think the oem wagon rsb would be thicker than the oem sedan rsb to begin with just because there's more weight being thrown round. Check with Sean at CTM as to the thickness of the whiteline bar and your local dealer as to the thickness of the oem bar for the wagon

-will a front strut bar for sedan fit the wagon, if so, what brand is best?
YES - none they're all pretty much the same

-will any spring fit the wagon's struts, or are there any struts that are made for the wagon?
YES/NO - they will all fit but there are springs made specifically for the wagon. If you use sedan springs the rear will sag with the extra weight. The one excption might be with Vogtland sedan springs, they're designed to give a level drop with the added weight of a serious comp. stereo.
As for struts they're all the same, v6/i4/wagon/sedan/coupe... they're all interchangable

-will the 4door front bumper and sideskirts fit the wagon without any modifications? [/B][/QUOTE]
YES - the wheel base is the same.

Wagons are soooo dope :thumbup:
See less See more
yay! thanks for the help guys!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.