Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
must.resist.modding
'09 Camry SE V6
5,234 Posts
Makes that the two of us! Did mine yesterday with the help of MrSo0h0o. I didnt even have to use a heat gun also. I put my car in the sun just mins before he arrived

Final product after a Zaino wash and wax

I used some goo-gone as well. When So0h0o used the fishing line, the double sided tape ended up being on the car instead of the emblem. It was easy to peel off.

·
Bulletime
2,206 Posts
I think I'm going to remove my Camry logo and place in on the bottom of the trunk instead of the top...

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
I think I'm going to remove my Camry logo and place in on the bottom of the trunk instead of the top...
hmm maybe i'm understanding wrong but how will it fit on bottom?:confused:

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Finally got a chance to debadge didnt even have to use the hair dryer cause it was so hot. Just used dental floss and sum goo gone and it looks sexy!
Makes that the two of us! Did mine yesterday with the help of MrSo0h0o. I didnt even have to use a heat gun also. I put my car in the sun just mins before he arrived

Final product after a Zaino wash and wax

I used some goo-gone as well. When So0h0o used the fishing line, the double sided tape ended up being on the car instead of the emblem. It was easy to peel off.
evablazinballa and Dcemureviews,
Welcome to the "shaved ass" club! :thumbsup:
hmm maybe i'm understanding wrong but how will it fit on bottom?:confused:
I think he meant to the bottom left corner. (as the LE/SE/XLE logo is in the bottom right corner)

·
From H to T
'08 Camry
728 Posts
I thought that only people with LEs did it to make others think it was a better model. I suppose it just looks cleaner.. too bad we cant shave off the T emblem.

Anywho, nice asses and here's mine :naughty:

oh wait, I took off the kit, got a tip, and polished the spoiler. :D

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Let me join the "Shaved-Bad-Ass" club! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts