Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, can anyone here recommend some bass blockers that will work @ 100hz for the front doors of a 07 Camry SE with the jbl system?

·
Registered
08 Camry LE
266 Posts
You can run to radio shack and see if they have 470uf capacitors in stock. They are like a $1.50 each. That's what I have on my speakers.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can run to radio shack and see if they have 470uf capacitors in stock. They are like a $1.50 each. That's what I have on my speakers.

Late reply but Thanks for replying. Do you also have the jbl system? Do you know what hz this will limit or cut off?

I'll give those a try anyways.

·
Registered
08 Camry LE
266 Posts
I do not have the jbl system, but it shouldn't matter as you put the bass blocker right before the positive terminal on the speaker. The crossover point is 84Hz with a 470uF cap.

·
Press hard, four copies!
2004 Camry LE Ltd Ed
989 Posts
Hey guys, can anyone here recommend some bass blockers that will work @ 100hz for the front doors of a 07 Camry SE with the jbl system?
Are you doing this to eliminate speakers buzzing from the bass?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you doing this to eliminate speakers buzzing from the bass?
Well that and I just installed a sub to add some bass. I'm running the factory radio right now but I might upgrade that soon and not have to worry about the capacitors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.