Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k, well ive been reading up on my turbo( mitsu 14b) and i have a few question for u gurus out there.

1. i know that the oil feed line comes from the bottom of the oil pan, but where does the return line go to???

2. i also have 2 coolant lines ( feed and return) now how would i go about running the lines for these???

3. ill be gettin a front mount intercooler in the mail soon, but when i run the pipes, where/ how will i put the temp sensor in the air intake??? if i put the temp sensor in its stock location..( which would be in the hard pipe from the intercooler) it would read the temp to cold and throw a c.e.l.???

4. ive heard of people grindin down there stock pistons to lower compression, but wont this weak the piston signifactly??

any help will be much apprenticed

Darren

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well, i don't know if you're kidding but,
oil feed comes from pressure sensor port, return goes straight down to oil pan at top,
coolant lines can connect to lines going to throttle body,
put iat sensor in intake pipe to turbo or let it just sit in compartment somewhere safe?
grinding pistons fukc that, hope i helped and hope you were serious

deftones9256 said:
k, well ive been reading up on my turbo( mitsu 14b) and i have a few question for u gurus out there.

1. i know that the oil feed line comes from the bottom of the oil pan, but where does the return line go to???

2. i also have 2 coolant lines ( feed and return) now how would i go about running the lines for these???

3. ill be gettin a front mount intercooler in the mail soon, but when i run the pipes, where/ how will i put the temp sensor in the air intake??? if i put the temp sensor in its stock location..( which would be in the hard pipe from the intercooler) it would read the temp to cold and throw a c.e.l.???

4. ive heard of people grindin down there stock pistons to lower compression, but wont this weak the piston signifactly??

any help will be much apprenticed

Darren

1 - 2 of 2 Posts