Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I want to make meintanace to my Toyota so I am looking for genuine parts.
I am living outside USA so I need a seller ships worldwide or at least to Israel.
I tried Amazon and eBay and I couldn't find someone to trust.
PS: I have bought spark plugs a few months ago from eBay ( parts came from USA ) and after I checked them I saw that they were counterfeit plugs!!!
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Floor & Rails for 2018 Toyota Highlander | DiscMonster

See if this dealership can ship to your country. I got a bushing from your part of the world that was not available in the USA.
Alternative would be to search the part numbers on this site and search on ebay (where I found my bushing) or other options, but recognize this. OE parts from a franchised dealership will never be fakes, but will be more costly that the fakes as should be expected.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply.
In my case it is opposite 😂. I bought Sienna which is made in USA and it is not being sell here.
I have all part numbers and repair manual for my car ( downloaded from Toyota and TIS ).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Floor & Rails for 2018 Toyota Highlander | DiscMonster

See if this dealership can ship to your country. I got a bushing from your part of the world that was not available in the USA.
Alternative would be to search the part numbers on this site and search on ebay (where I found my bushing) or other options, but recognize this. OE parts from a franchised dealership will never be fakes, but will be more costly that the fakes as should be expected.
Unfortunately they're not shipping international...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Nothing special. All three filters and washer for draining bolt. Here prices are too high compared to USA. And I think they're not using the right parts. Part numbers are different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts