Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing to verfiy which line goes where. line 1 closest to the doors I know is the high pressure line from the fuel pump. line 2 and 3 I need to verify which line on the fuel tank they attach to. line 3 which was leaking i believe went to the return in the tank next to the high pressure. line 2 to the vents? along the long side of the tank. I will have to take a pic tomorow to better explain.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The black line is the one I was thinking was a vent line 2 in the middle of the 3 lines for fuel. the fuel return line with the rubber attachment was I believe the 3rd line furthest away from the edge of the vehicle. it was what was leaking the softline had gas dripping out the end that pushed on to the tank. the line 1 closest to the edge is the high pressure line that had a special hose that attaches near the fuel pump and is flexible all the way to the hard line on the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and the answer is 3rd line is return. 2nd is a vent or somthing... replaced the lines today and when i cut the 2nd no fuel. 3rd line i cut and fuel so now another part down. jsut have to get the long nut on the high pressure line and done with that.

then the exaust and done.

·
Registered
1998 Toyota Camry
495 Posts
Cool. That fuel tank looks terrible by the way :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts