Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking of back in the day when me and my brother used to do this thing called Geo skating... wanted to share this with you guys. I will write out the several steps as a tutorial:

1. Find a Geo (or any other FWD car)
2. Go to McDonalds (or any other fast food place)
3. Either take a friend, and order two separate orders.. or find two used trays.
4. Place the trays strategically under your shirt and run out of the place.
5. Find a nice empty parking lot or street.
6. Place one tray under each rear tire.
7. Slowly back up over the trays until your tires are nicely resting on top of them.
8. Once you have proper tire placement.... put your e-brake in the upright position (pull really hard).
9. Check to make sure the coast is clear.... and begin to drive.
10. Swerving can make this experience fun... but 360's are quite prevelant.

USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.... BUT TAKE PICTURES AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES :).

·
Street-Cruiser
458 Posts
HAHA, I have a '94 Geo, aka corolla, and we did that... We tried it with taco bell trays first, and they melted to quickly, so we stole 2 "indestructible" plates from our school. Well, they never melted, and it was awesome! We did this a couple of months ago, but here's a video of it. Yes, I do have neons on!

www.angelfire.com/mech/backspin88/keys2.avi
(It may take a little while to load, but it's worth it!)

Let me know if you like the video.

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES!!!!! That's what I'm talkin about.

BTW: 400kb/s.... not long at all... nice speed :).

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow... seems popular... but has anyone ever done it in the snow?

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
1,125 Posts
Do you have any idea how much those stinkin' trays cost? I've had to order those before, and they cost a fortune to replace.

I'm all about having fun and stuff, but don't be rippin' stuff off.

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone that charges $5usd for a breakfast that is the size of a quarter could use to lose a few trays. The trays don't break either... they kinda melt where the tires go :). Don't think I've ever seen one break.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
ishcoleobo said:
Anyone that charges $5usd for a breakfast that is the size of a quarter could use to lose a few trays. The trays don't break either... they kinda melt where the tires go :). Don't think I've ever seen one break.

you know they charge that much to account for losses like the trays thanks to stupid kids doing things with them....

·
The Oddity
Gen 4.5 Camry
809 Posts
i gotta give that a try one day:D

look at it this way, its not your tray, not your problem, if you don't like the food they serve, don't go back there, so then it won't be your problem as you won't be wasting your money of crappy food, which isn't worth a cent of the money you paid for it.

the issue of things costing more after such stunts can be palmed off onto others, you can not just blame the acts of a few thrill seekers on the rise in cost of food at maccas. its more than just a few damaged trays, its the cost of ingredients, staff wages, rent, advertising etc etc.

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
What was the problem the guy was shouting about at the end of the video?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts