Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get your wallets ready. Massive Part out on going now! 98-00 corolla and more.

Help me get them off my room. All prices reduced!!!!!
TRD Wheels/Tires (6 month old tires) including wheel locks (16") $350+ shipping or pickup
Bi-xenon Projector HID Headlights including ballast and harness w/ time delay relay $350 + shipping
1000W MB Quart w/ wired remote $150.00 + shipping
2 10" Alpine type R Subs 500W each $50.00 + shipping each
Lightning Audio 1 Farad Cap $30 + shipping
Clear corner $5 + shipping
Intermittent wiper switch $5
OEM gauge without tach $5

·
Beware of pigs
Little Pig
2,438 Posts
So I decided to trade-in the car and just purchase a new vehicle. In the end, a massive part out is about to begin. Here is a previous of what will be listed in the coming days.

TRD Strut Bar
TRD Body Kit (98-00) (Pick-up preferred but can be shipped)
TRD Wheels/Tires including wheel locks (16") (pick-up only)
K&N Re-engineered intake system
Bi-xenon Projector HID Headlights including ballast and harness w/ time delay relay
Avic D1 Navigation system (East disc only)
1000W MB Quart w 2 10" Alpine type R and 1 Farad Cap Combo. All power matched to use all 1000W RMS (pick up only)
Clear corner
Euro style black tail lights
Intermittent wiper switch
OEM gauge without tach
Mobile DVD player
Pioneer Ipod interface module

I wish I could list my TRD exhaust and TRD springs, but I can't get them off the car so they will have to go with the trade-in. Pics will come in a few days so stay tuned.
Damn! VIRGINIA! If I could schedule a few days off for a roadtrip I'd bring my stock springs/compressor/tools and come down and help you get those off, pick up a few things off you, crash at your place for 48hrs so I get my import allowance, all while paying you to sign up for TIS just long enough to grab all ZZE110 stuff I'll ever need... :lol:

Anyway I want the strut bar :D

Seriously tho, when are you trading in the car? Could actually make that happen :naughty:

·
ロンリードラ&#
99 Corolla CE
228 Posts
damn if only i was in Virginia or within drivable distance i'd take that body kit off your hands and swap out my stock exhaust for your TRD one.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
Damn! VIRGINIA! If I could schedule a few days off for a roadtrip I'd bring my stock springs/compressor/tools and come down and help you get those off, pick up a few things off you, crash at your place for 48hrs so I get my import allowance, all while paying you to sign up for TIS just long enough to grab all ZZE110 stuff I'll ever need... :lol:
Do it! :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Anyway I want the strut bar :D

Seriously tho, when are you trading in the car? Could actually make that happen :naughty:
I may be trading the car tonight if I can get the price right from the dealer. If not, definitely before the end of the month. I can put your name down for the strut bar if you like. I am currently very busy this month and trying very hard to have all my parts prep and bubble wrapped for shipping. I can have them ready perhaps this weekend. If not, next weekend for sure. oh by the way I am asking 100 for the strut bar plus 35 for shipping. No scratch on the baby and looks very new.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn if only i was in Virginia or within drivable distance i'd take that body kit off your hands and swap out my stock exhaust for your TRD one.
I'd love to sell you my exhaust if you can take it and swap it out for your stock. It is definitely in great shape and I'm sad I couldn't take it off because I have no power tools to get it off and I'm scared the bolt might brake.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
You should still make an effort to remove those parts if you can.

You'll be doing TRD enthusiasts a good service for your efforts. Easily sellable since they're discontinued.

Reason being the dealership will most likely scrap them for cheapo aftermarket parts.

Spray some PB blaster on the bolts and let it soak overnight get yourself a breaker bar and wrench them off with a little effort.

If all else fails, use a torch to heat up the corrosion and try again.

Swap the springs with some ones from the junkyard. Any from 1993 to 2002 will fit in place.

·
Beware of pigs
Little Pig
2,438 Posts
I may be trading the car tonight if I can get the price right from the dealer. If not, definitely before the end of the month. I can put your name down for the strut bar if you like. I am currently very busy this month and trying very hard to have all my parts prep and bubble wrapped for shipping. I can have them ready perhaps this weekend. If not, next weekend for sure. oh by the way I am asking 100 for the strut bar plus 35 for shipping. No scratch on the baby and looks very new.
Definitely put me down for that! Paypal at the ready! :clap:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still have lots of items for sale...come get em. I can provide free installation for the navigation, wheels, amp/sub if you are close by to save you even more money.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts