Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im 17 and im geting an MK1 as my frist car so im trying to look up as much as i can befor time comes to go buy it i want the 88 S/C T top the frist thing i want is the H/P racing chip so i dont have a speed limit cus i'v seen ppl say that at 125 it will die cus of the chip any help on what to look form wen buying it wood help a lot i dont know of any defecs with the 88 MK1 (sorry cant spell to save my life) any if you want to know y i want an MK1 and not a civic of some sh!t it's cus i'v looked up all the old cars as far as 300zx rx7 and supra go o and imperza and the MK1 looks to be the best starter car and i'v even looked at the SVX (subaru) ok well any help on the MK1 wood be gr8 thx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i sed im geting an MK1 and i'v looked at supra's and so on but im thinking that it will not be much cus you can get the parts any were

·
Reppin my Home
343 Posts
An impreza is not a good starter car, and neither is a 300zx (especially TT).

Start out slow, buy a geo or something.

Do what I did, I started with a tercel, moved to a camry, now i'm buying an mk3 mr2 soon.

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
MK1_S/C_power said:
no i sed im geting an MK1 and i'v looked at supra's and so on but im thinking that it will not be much cus you can get the parts any were
Oops. Sorry. You got pics?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts