Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im getting HIDs for my Fog Lights. i was told to get the "H11" model, is this right? and i got a black 'rolla, so i decided im gonna go with blue as secondary.

now with the extra money....should i use it on Underglow & Interior Neon OR Blue Tinted Windows OR new rims? (i got like another $800)

·
Ask your Mother
2009 Corolla XRS
2,035 Posts
Go Sylvania Silverstar ULTRA NIGHT VISION...

I don't need to do another HID rant. If you want more light get a better bulb.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh no, these HIDs are gonna be BLUE. like legit BLUE! haha. its just for show, so dont get worried. lol

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
104 Posts
Please don't get underglow i hate that stuff it looks retarded. If your gonna spend some money get rims and a drop, if you go with TRD springs you shouldn't have a problem with potholes, but the stock wheel gap is just wayyy too much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey, I have a black corrola s too, if i were you i get black tint and rims, go with 8k hid for your headlight and leave your foglight the way it is, it look sick that way. That how i did mine and it look sick but am still saving up for new rims.

·
Ask your Mother
2009 Corolla XRS
2,035 Posts
TRD springs + Pot holes = no worries. I'm in the Toronto Area and we got some MEAN pot holes going on right now. I haven't scrapped once on anything with the TRD Drop.

If you just want the blue look, you know you can get a Blue Tint on your Fog Lense... or even a blue bulb right...

·
Registered
2 Posts
ummm noooooooooooooooooooooooo. 8000k for headlights is completely pointless and will give you terrible light output (which is the whole point of getting hids anyway). the most usable light output for hids is 4300k which is the colour temperature that oem hids are.
really? So I should go with 4300k if i want the best light and visability for my car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts