Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Ok as VP of SOTC I want to start making arrangements for a huge meet in niagara. I mean I am inviting every club out there, Corolla Customz, TPC, Toyota Nation, and all members from Tercelonline. The plan is we all meet in niagara falls for a weekend, like meet on a friday night, an party all weekend. I am planning to have this meet next year, as the warm weather is no longer with us, but I am sure I could get us killer deals on hotel rooms seeing how we will be bringing alot of buisness. If you have never been, I highly suggest you come out.. its such an awesome city. so get your girl (or guy) get your car, whether its a terc, paseo, corolla, crud any toyota, or any car for that matter, and lets have the biggest meet in canada.

Let me know what you guys all think...

Fus

·
Ferocious Teddy Bear
674 Posts
THANK YOU MRQ! :D cant explain how unbelievable that meet was either, just a little FYI, the planned date for next year is August 5th-8th shhhhhhhh its a secret, we will start a thread in late may to start the sign ups, ive already talked to the campground for next year, they are happy to have us.

·
The Asian Sensation
1996 Lexus SC300
904 Posts
yeah, i suggest tercelfus, all those other clubs you want to have at the meet, have em join us at niagra next summer (thats ok with us right?)

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
I think I would love to see a meet in Toronto! That would be awsome before the end of the season.

·
The terrorist
1990 Corolla SR5
3,058 Posts
That sounds amazing.. Cmaping would not be a bad idea at all, since I don't think one hotel would be able to take everyone, which means we have to seperate into different hotels or motels..

Camping would be great..

·
Toy-Cel
618 Posts
camping would be fun, but think if we could book a FLOOR of a hotel !

I know they do groups rates like for weddings and shit,, so its entirely possible. We would just have to book early.......

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
Done Deal Phi, I'd just like to see it one in Toronto!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts