Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey looking to buy some 22" GIOVANNA - KILIS Black Rims & PIRELLI Scorpian Zero Tires ,can anyone help me out if those information will work perfect for my venza or do I need to make some changes

(22" x 9", +30 Offset, 5x120.65 Bolt Pattern, 74.1mm Hub)
Size: 285/35ZR22
• Sidewall Style: Blackwall
• Load Range: XL
• Serv. Desc: 106W
• UTQG: 420 AA A

2011 Venza
3,169 Posts
Everything looks OK except the bolt pattern and hub size. The Venza has a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3 and a hub size of 60.1. The hub size difference can probably be addressed with hub adapters, but the bolt pattern is a show stopper unless you can find a wheel spacer/bolt pattern adapter/converter.

Good luck and post pictures!

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything looks OK except the bolt pattern and hub size. The Venza has a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3 and a hub size of 60.1. The hub size difference can probably be addressed with hub adapters, but the bolt pattern is a show stopper unless you can find a wheel spacer/bolt pattern adapter/converter.

Good luck and post pictures!
lburton your advice are very important you said i need to make some adjustment hub adapters,for the bolt pattern wheel spacer/bolt pattern adapter/converter does the come in all/in one set thanks

2011 Venza
3,169 Posts
I did a little searching and found what will work for you. One item to note though is that to convert the bolt pattern the adapters have to be thick in order to completely cover your stock wheel lugs; 1.25" [32mm] thick. I run spacers that thick with my 22 x 9 wheels with 265 tires so the tires stick out past the fender. Here is how mine looks.

I found these adapters that will do what you need, the ones I have are from the same company. They don't have a lip and they use conical lug nuts so no hub adapters are needed.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did a little searching and found what will work for you. One item to note though is that to convert the bolt pattern the adapters have to be thick in order to completely cover your stock wheel lugs; 1.25" [32mm] thick. I run spacers that thick with my 22 x 9 wheels with 265 tires so the tires stick out past the fender. Here is how mine looks.

I found these adapters that will do what you need, the ones I have are from the same company. They don't have a lip and they use conical lug nuts so no hub adapters are needed.
sweet do have a direct link were you purchase
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.