Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saori♪ from Japan shared her Corolla Levin with us.

The owner has no intention of ever driving an electric power wheel again.

SPECS:
TOYOTA COROLLA COROLLA LEVIN AE86 1987
COLOR: quartz white crystal shine
WHEEL: ENKEI
TIRE: YOKOHAMA
SUSPENSION: GReddy
INTERIOR: BRIDE full-bucket seat , Defi meter, quick release boss
EXTERIOR: all repainted, sunroof, beaten up fender
(but looks genuine)

For interview and more details, please click here.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
assume it's a 4age....

if you drive it hard (this isn't meant to come off rude but it might), which I assume you don't since the rear tires are pretty skinny, I would suggest an accusump. 4age's are awesome engines, but they have small oil pans and driving them hard can cause starvation.... I ruined several engines in several MR2's because of this....

Nice car though, it'd be worth a ton over here in north america

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks!

Engine, not customized :/
I know everyone always wants to go BIGGER, FASTER, LOUDER with engines... but there's also that issue of "drivability", and "reliability". The 5S-FE (I think that's the engine number) in my Camry is stock, but I've made it "pretty", with colored ignition wires, air intake/filter, oil cap(!), valve cover (when I replaced the gasket, I replaced the cover), and that sort of thing. It's all anodized blue. White car. Grey interior. The recently replaced struts are blue Koni's, with shorter blue springs. Doesn't affect performance, but it makes it look nicer. So... "customized".

I had a 1980 Corolla SR-5 hatchback, during the late-80's. Yours kind of reminds me of it. Yours is much prettier, though. ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.