Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...today in class, we were talking because the professor left to do something, and we got to talking about bikes. One girl chimed in and said she rode, and has some monster bike (like a 600cc Yamaha sport bike), is it just me, or is that a REALLY big + for a woman?

·
Official Acura Troll
1,292 Posts
nice! i was gonna get a bike this summer, but then i looked at insurance:eek: friggin half the cost of the bike itself, and i'd be payin cash for teh bike. so instead, i'm gonna go ahead and do a Type-R swap in my rsx....if i get the grant money. i can't wait to find out.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The person I know pays $40 a month for insurance - I trust him.

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
Dude 600 is like at the very bottom of what is considered a "big" bike. a big bike is 1200CCs. My MOM's first real bike after she learned was a 650:rolleyes:

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Women on Sport Bikes are sexy as hell if for no other reason than the position they have to assume to ride one. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Talisman18 said:
Women on Sport Bikes are sexy as hell if for no other reason than the position they have to assume to ride one. :naughty:
You have a sick, sick mind :lol:

...Don't we all...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Grenaded piston
6,523 Posts
^ The newer 600cc bikes are fast, but compared to something bigger theres no competition.

You got 1L+ bikes that weigh just as much as a 600. More power and about the same weight.

IMO 600 is a wussy bike. :lol:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
88 LE said:
IMO 600 is a wussy bike. :lol:
Hmmm, I doubt that ;)

I think 50cc would be a good place for me to start! 0-60 in 15 seconds and 20 second 1/4 time.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts