Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the in channel types and wonder if anyone made them fer the T-100. Well...WeatherTech does! About $55 plus shipping. Might seem a bit pricey but hey...no more tape! ;)

They only have the front pair since the rear window doesn't have a channel fer them to lock into. :(

Thinking about gitting a set fer the new T-100. Anyone want to buy my old stick on ones? ;)

Reactions: Elle_Belle

·
Registered
1996 T100
488 Posts
Bam, how much you sellin old stick ons for?? mine kinda met MR TREE...and well the passenger side one is NO MORE, lol and the drivers side is cracked, but tha ducktape covers that crack well lol

they need a TREE PROOF ONE DANGIT

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bam, how much you sellin old stick ons for?? mine kinda met MR TREE...and well the passenger side one is NO MORE, lol and the drivers side is cracked, but tha ducktape covers that crack well lol

they need a TREE PROOF ONE DANGIT
I dunno...might have to keep them as back up if I don't like the channel ones. As soon as I git some miles on it...I'll make a decision and let you know... :D

Just pulled the trigger on the WeatherTech ones. Shipping was $15!! :(

·
Registered
1996 T100
488 Posts
lol, that seems a lil much, but hey, no more tape for you, if you get them , and dont like them, hell i might buy em off ya and see if i do, they seem like they would stick out less, therefore less likely to get caught in a branch? who knows...lol and seems like ya could just pop em out come trail time

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well...this is a little depressing... :(

Thank you for your recent order with MacNeil Automotive.

Unfortunately, the Side Window Deflectors you ordered are currently on backorder for about 3-4 weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will ship them out to you as soon as they arrive in our warehouse.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe I should've ordered 2 of them... :D

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They've shipped... ;) :D

Can't wait til they git here... :D

·
My T100, work in progress
96 T100
47 Posts
visors

Hey do you guys have any pics of your stick on ones? I bought a set during the winter and havent put them on yet but my problem is they seem to be way too long. they go down over the mirror bracket and wont sit/stick flush on that part. any ideas?

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey do you guys have any pics of your stick on ones? I bought a set during the winter and havent put them on yet but my problem is they seem to be way too long. they go down over the mirror bracket and wont sit/stick flush on that part. any ideas?
Do you have piccies of yers? Are you sure they were fer the T-100? Who makes yers?

Here's mine when they were on the truck... ;)

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...and another angle.

·
96 T100
47 Posts
yeah the ones I got are alot longer than that by the mirror. I dont know what to do about it. you cant cut the stupid things without them just shattering.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like mine will git here on Wednesday. :D Piccies to follow. ;)

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's here! :D

Took me about 5 minutes to clean the window edges and install both sides. :D

Definitely better than the tape job...I can take these off and store them if I'm going in an area of ill repute or through branches. :D

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
those look good inchannel. So does anyone have any comment or solution to my visors that come down past my mirror?
I'd have to see piccies of how far they go past yer mirrors... ;)

·
96 T100
47 Posts
got mine on

I decided to post this message because I finally got mine on today. My problem was they looked longer than needed and what I was doing was trying to put them on the rubber above the window. once I moved them up to the actual metal of the door they went on and lined up easy. Here is a couple pics.I am also going to post a couple pics in the pic thread of my changes I have made this week.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They look good! :D

I noticed that the best deal fer the WeatherTech visors are from WeatherTech directly...especially if you have multiple sets...cause shipping is the same price whether you git one or you git 99...still $15. :D

·
Old-phart newb w/clue
'97 T-100 Xtracab
47 Posts
AutoAnything has 'em for $70, shipped. I'm tempted....

Do they help much with the wind roar at highway speeds?

Danno, who can resist anything but temptation. :wink2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts