Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
05 TACOMA
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody post a picture where the shock for the glove compartment goes because mine has never been installed. I just found out today while cleaning it.:bump:

·
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
948 Posts
I just took mine off and stuck it somewhere in one of the drawers in the back of my tool box. It kept coming off anyway. :dunno:

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
if you ask me this is the most poorly construted toyota in a long time. I think they are finally going cheap on us.

·
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
948 Posts
lotust said:
if you ask me this is the most poorly construted toyota in a long time. I think they are finally going cheap on us.
I tell you what, being the nice guy that I am, I'll personally come to NY and give you fifty bucks (disposal fee of course) to take that piece of junk Taco off of your hands. :D I hate to see an unhappy person.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
nomad said:
I tell you what, being the nice guy that I am, I'll personally come to NY and give you fifty bucks (disposal fee of course) to take that piece of junk Taco off of your hands. :D I hate to see an unhappy person.

I like the truck but my 95 was built allot stronger.

·
Registered
05 TACOMA
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
major woods you think you can post a oicture of where the shock mounts on top. i can't figure it out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
lotust said:

Didn't you know on this forum you cant criticizing the Tacoma. But I will agree with you Toyota did cheap out on this one or maybe its because its really a GM with Toyota badges.

·
WAX museum.
2005 Tacoma
1,390 Posts
While you're in there you might as well put in a cabin filter too..;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
nomad said:
I just took mine off and stuck it somewhere in one of the drawers in the back of my tool box. It kept coming off anyway. :dunno:
put it back on and put a small 'wedge' shaped object to spread out the split pin
thats 'supposed' to keep it on.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The shock keeps coming off the top mount on my truck also. If fact for the picture I had to prop it in the upright position.

Normally it just flops around in there doing nothing.:thumbdown

1 - 19 of 19 Posts