Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Baby's got a new skirt
2007 Camry LE
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the fine people @ superbrightleds.com were not joking when they said they had a new and improved hp LED for me. I was very impressed how this one compares to the other LED I used to have to light up ye' ole' glovebox...

Sorry for the mess on the floor, I was excited and ripped open the package like the Tazmanian Devil...

It is much brighter than the other one they sent. It emits the light in a 360 degree fashion, unlike the other LED (only the tip lit up)....

(For anyone that doesn't know, the light coming from the floor board is not from the glove box)

I just put that on there to have something to compare it to. No more stock amber color for this guy.

·
Cathode Protector
07 SE V6
496 Posts
Looks good man. Part number/description?

G

·
74-xHP3 Wedge Base LED bulb
3 High Power SMD LEDs with wide beam angle radially mounted - 15 lumen
Small Wedge Base LED bulb (74 type) 3/16 inch wide base, 3/4 inch overall length
Select LED Color
$ 3.49

thats the one man
i got the one for my car.

·
must.resist.modding
'09 Camry SE V6
5,233 Posts
74-xHP3 Wedge Base LED bulb
3 High Power SMD LEDs with wide beam angle radially mounted - 15 lumen
Small Wedge Base LED bulb (74 type) 3/16 inch wide base, 3/4 inch overall length
Select LED Color
$ 3.49

thats the one man
i got the one for my car.
I think thats what ebumdude had originally as that wedge bulb was mentioned in the LED thread. ebumdude got a new LED that seems to be even brighter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.