Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed some glow gauges for my 90 celica GT and the instructions say to attach the power wire to the parking lights? Where are those located? You guys are probably going if he doesnt know what those are why is he installing glow gauges...yah i dont know either... but if you can help let me know. thanx.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...thanks for the reply but i will need a little bit more info then that...the fuse box by my kick panel?

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Obviously.. if you look at the cover on the fuse box, it tells you what each fuse protects, I think that particular fuse always works the parking lights and interior lights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know where to find them but which wire to I connect it to... theres no direct wire connecting to each fuse?

·
Registered
338 Posts
theres an easier way to do it IMO. You know those four plug that go into your gauge cluster? One plug is brown and should have many wires going into it. Ground the black wire. Put your key in and turn to Acc or On. Have the red wire from the glow gauges teach the top wire on the brown plug. Thats a headlight plug. With the red wire touching it, turn on your headlights, and ur gauges should glow. Then you know you got it right. Then just plug it in or solder it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts