Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to you all good people, i'm planning to go to this wrecker and they have this special day where you just pay $50 and you can get all the parts you want. its like "eat all you can" thing. but you need to dismantle the parts yourself. i'm just gonna bring my 98 camry with me, any suggestion on what parts are good to retreive for "just in case i'm gonna need them" purpose. thanks!

·
R.I.P. '95 Camry LE V6
'95 Toyota Camry LE
1,267 Posts
get what ever you can. and if you dont need it, you can always sell it to someone, for a good deal, thats need it.

·
Registered
93 Camry LE
1,531 Posts
Wow..I wish theyd do that here!!! Id be all over it! Look for lip spoilers from a 92-96 camry, radiator shrouds from the same, black rear panels from 92-94 SE models....etc. You can sell those on here if you find them!

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Not sure on which exact model you have. But if you plan to pull stuff off for yourself for a "just in case" thing, there are a lot I can think of.
1: Set of tail lights
2: ---Headlights/Corner lights
3: Sun visors (they tend to break often in the Gen 4)
4: Climate Control unit
5: Guage Cluster
6: Center Caps/Hub Caps
7: Radio/CD/Cass player if any there
8: Pull an extra jack/handle if you do your own car work. Always nice to have an extra around.
9: Take vacumme lines from the engines (always come in handy).

·
4th Gen Camry Owner
429 Posts
Not sure on which exact model you have. But if you plan to pull stuff off for yourself for a "just in case" thing, there are a lot I can think of.
1: Set of tail lights
2: ---Headlights/Corner lights
3: Sun visors (they tend to break often in the Gen 4)
4: Climate Control unit
5: Guage Cluster
6: Center Caps/Hub Caps
7: Radio/CD/Cass player if any there
8: Pull an extra jack/handle if you do your own car work. Always nice to have an extra around.
9: Take vacumme lines from the engines (always come in handy).
10. Controls to the power windows. (hard to find)
11. The outside handles on the doors (breaks often)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts