Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Toyota Camry LE
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does This Look Like A Good Buy For Project Car????CLEANIN UP PASTURE! Description

have (2) mid 80's cars on land to sell,, one is a toyota gt-s (all together, doesnt run??body in fairly good shape,has factory mags and could be made into tuner car) $200.00 , .... car # 2 -is mid 80's nissan pulsar doesnt run ?? has t- tops and motor in it and make good parts car or maybe fix up too, $100.00,, or 250.00 for both</SPAN> General Information Contact Seller Date Submitted:04/09/09Location:HillisterEmail:http://www.southeasttexas.com/classifieds/automailer.cfm?id=434840&classified_code=999&type=generalHome Phone:</SPAN>Cell Phone:

·
Registered
1991 Toyota Camry LE
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
isnt that a newer AE86? and do they have turbos.. cuz if i can pick that up for say 100 or 150 it would be a fun lil project :D but now... i would want to make it a tuner.. would it be a good candidate ? cuz my camry just doesnt cut it i dont think lmao.... even tho its fast as hell

·
Registered
1991 Toyota Camry LE
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
its cheap why not, if all else fails sell it for parts and make more money then you paid
well i contemplate it cuz i dont have a garage.. or anything.. just enough room to park another car. also idk how the hell i would tow it back a 1hr drive. lol i would love to have it... but hell i mean would it make a fast car? I Dont Think The Owner Knows Much About It But Can Someone Tell Me Aprox What Year It Is And So On? I Wanna Do Some Research First

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,886 Posts
The car in the picture is a Celica GTS. Its FWD, came with the 3s-ge and probably a 5-speed and has about 130hp. Think of it as a slightly peppier, 2-door gen2 Camry. The suspension is almost the same, as is the brakes (I think it got rear disks like a V6).

At the very least, the intake manifold and throttle body is worth $100-$150 to the Alltrac Celica guys... ;)

-Charlie

·
Registered
1991 Toyota Camry LE
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car in the picture is a Celica GTS. Its FWD, came with the 3s-ge and probably a 5-speed and has about 130hp. Think of it as a slightly peppier, 2-door gen2 Camry. The suspension is almost the same, as is the brakes (I think it got rear disks like a V6).

At the very least, the intake manifold and throttle body is worth $100-$150 to the Alltrac Celica guys... ;)

-Charlie
hmmm i really dont know.. its not like i got the money laying round for the car but i could part it out if i didnt use it and make some serious money.... but i really wouldnt mind even maybe making that car a daily driver if nothing else.. they dont know if it runs or not.. I wish i could help someone else out looking for the car.. idk.. im just confusing myself.. i want it but dont have the time or money to really do anything bout it nor transportation to get it to my house..

·
Registered
43 Posts
give the owner a little more money to tow it to your place... find out if you can get it running and if not sell the parts off it for your money back then call those guys that will come pick up junk cars and pay you like 100 bucks.

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
true dat!! well if you are like me i would buy it.. sit on it for a while until you get some funds or start prep work on getting it started and running... core like a fixer upper then sell it for more when its running, but dont spend too much money where you cant sell it for how much you put into it.. and if all fails do what z44ss said.. and part it out on like craigslist or ebay

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts

-Charlie
you just reminded me that I need to do some junkyard diving for a "new" intake manifold and throttle body...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts